Thursday, December 07, 2006

 

Better Than Ros?


I love Rosalind Gardner.

i haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting her in person, but I'm a moderator on the NetProfitsToday forum and we've corresponded by email quite a bit. She's even helped me out with site issues and sales of my ebook.

She's incredibly nice and helpful. Her book, The Super Affiliate Handbook, has been the #1 authoritative resource for affiliate marketing, which can benefit almost anyone in any type of business.

But...

A guy named Jeremy Palmer wrote a book called High Performance Affiliate Marketing that is incredibly detailed and concise. It packs all kinds of juicy goodies into a mere 150 pages.

There's stuff like Action Items and Real Life Examples (from actual real life!) that's the kind of thing I've seen people clamoring for on some, and probably more, membership sites. Do this, plan your next step, do that...plain and simple. You'll know full well what you're doing all the time, which is more than I can say about many "manuals".

If you're new to this stuff, it's well explained upfront and then it takes you through the whole process.

Niches, affiliate programs, keywords - they're all spelled out so you understand and you can go right ahead and do it. There was even stuff I didn't know about! The importance of each step of the process is clearly stated, as well as the most important points to consider.

It's loaded with examples, screen shots and several ways to make it all as clear as possible.

And I have never ever seen such complete descriptions of website creation and the different types of affiliate sites. Not only that, he uses his own sites as practical examples. That's practically unheard of - most "experts" guard them with their lives.

Then there's website planning from A to Z. He covers everything you need to know 100% f.ree of tech-speak. I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate that!

If you need to know and do it to market affiliate products, effectively, it's there. Even if you logged online for the very first time today, you can do all this stuff. Period.

Some people have complained (funny how some people always do that) that it didn't tell enough. Let me tell you right now, they are totally whacked, cuckoo and mentally deranged at say the least. I'd say the only thing he doesn't do in this guide is doing it for you. That part's all on you, sorry!

They've even complained about the price, less than $50 until December 14, then back to $97. These same people genuinely believe that one can not only get rich quick, but accomplish this feat without ever investing a dime in their business. Don't bother to wake them up, because they're happy with that dream. The reality is, of course, that you must spend money to make money. This little gem is worth thousands and thousands of bucks with the information it contains. Ask any long-term affiliate marketer.

To be honest, there's a lot more in High Performance Affiliate Marketing than I expected. There's literally nothing left out and no guesswork involved. With it, absolutely anyone can do this stuff, if they really want to do it and put in the work to make it happen.

There's only a handful of resources that I use constantly. I'm skeptical, wary and yes, cheap. If something can't deliver everything I want from it, I send it back in a heartbeat. My time's precious and I hate to have it wasted. High Performance Affiliate Marketing is going on my short list of first-rate, reliable resources. If you have any interest or curiosity about affiliate marketing and what it can do for you or you just want to know exactly what you need to do to really make it work for you, I empathically and unequivically recommend this book.

You can download it as a PDF document, read it online or print it. Save yourself some bucks by grabbing it before December 14!


P.S. Ros' Book, The Super Affiliate Handbook, is still on my short list and I still consider it highly useful and an excellent resource. Knowing her, she'll be rising to the challenge and making her own book better as this one!



Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?