Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Decorations In The Office


My wife loves to decorate for holidays...all holidays. You should see the Groundhog Day stuff.

Right now, there's a paper turkey - you know, the kind that you open up to a ruffly shape - watching over me like a vulture with a thyroid problem.

She's already planning the placement of the Christmas decorations.

I guess I shouldn't complain. Regular away-from-home offices won't let you decorate at all, although some will as long as you include every possible population whether there are any of them around or not.

That turkey doesn't seem so bad in light of that. Besides, he only has a week left to stare at me.



Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?