Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

White Out


Home party businesses are all the rage, but hazardous nonetheless. This story comes from a pro partyer who'd rather not identify herself!


"I was at a home party and I went through the party okay and then it came time for refreshments & collecting the orders (yay!) anyway, I went over and got some snacks & some red punch the lady had painfully made herself out of ice cream & the whole nine yards.

I was walking back to the table to sit down, and guess what? I tripped and the RED punch (naturally) flew into two ladies who were (naturally) wearing a white dress and a white blouse! I could have died! My face turned as red as their clothes. I paid to have them dry cleaned, and all I could say is I was glad we were in the kitchen and not in the living room because the carpet there was white too!"

Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?