Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

Coffee. Got Your Attention??


I sit here nearly every day (even weekends if I can sneak away)with a cup...MUG of coffee always within easy reach. Yep. Java, joe, etc., etc. With all the posts in all the places I've seen lately about it, I have the distinct feeling I'm not alone.

Coffee could qualify as the official beverage of home business, especially online home business. Waddaya think: "Coffee - The Official Beverage of the International Online Home Business Community". Wouldn't Madison Avenue just love that? I can just see me in a photo opp with Juan Valdez.

Oooooh. Y'know, maybe it'd be better to stick to radio ads. A big bed-headed bearded guy in an old Smiley t-shirt with a snoring pet rat on said bed-head wouldn't sell much coffee.

I love my coffee gadgets too, like my personal coffeemaker. Sharing is not an option. Take my car, my house, my kids (nawww, on second thought, I couldn't be so mean as to give you my kids), but back away from the coffeemaker! Nowadays you can get cups and mugs that do it all for you except drink it. Rumor has it that Blackberry may soon be bought by Starbucks so they can install the things into custom designed mugs.

Not only is it good and slightly addictive, every day there's another news report of one more benefit to drinking coffee. Your hair will be shinier, your love life will go through the roof, your dog will stop having those accidents and your cat will refrain from touching your mahoghany bedposts.

Some people who work at home love it so much that they make coffee their business, like my friend Kat Hand. She started Kat's Koffee And More because she wanted the best coffee experience she could find and share it with others. She went so far as making a deal with a small coffee roasting operation that custom roasts her stuff.
I'll stick to drinking it and leave the Little Red Hen bit to her. ;)

Wow, time to fill up again. Where'd I put that IV??

Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?