Friday, October 06, 2006

 

A.C.R.O.N.Y.M.S.


They're everywhere. You can't get away from them.

They've got us all thinking in shorthand.

We IM each other. We join the PTA. We consult CPAs before paying the IRS. Change that to your country's tax types if necessary.

In my real world professional days, I was a member of the ASTD. When I was a professional resume writer, I joined the NRWA and the PARWCC. These days as a home business owner, I'm invited to join the AHBA, I calculate my ROI, manage my PPC campaigns and CPC.

In my offtime, I might watch an NFL game on CBS, NBC, ABC, CW, ESPN or whoever has it. I'm cautioned about foods and medications by the FDA and even the USDA. I'm typing on my PC (which is PC or not PC??)and some like their PDAs.

I think I need some aspirin PDQ, OK?

So...got acronyms?

Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?