Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

Keep On Truckin'

Just when you think you got it good, it all goes bad.

Or so it seems...

I've been cranking on AdWords campaigns for the past month and starting to get the hang of it...well,sorta...

Then Google shut me down over less than two dollars.

They tried to deduct my payment from my credit card, which declined it because the balance was short under two dollars.

Where I live, that's the price of a 12 oz. coffee!

Shut down for a cup of coffee.

My electronic funds transfer to my card is gonna take A WEEK - so much for the speed of the Internet.

Would you say, "Geez, what'll I do NOW????"

I didn't.

I had other things going that were just as important in the long run: setting up promotions. some restructuring, etc.

And when my campaign goes live again, I'll be in good shape for 2005.

How about you?



Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?