Thursday, October 14, 2004

 

Payoff, where are you?

I hate waiting for the payoff.

Y'know, the time when your efforts actually result in money?

I have a book to be published - no Gone With The Wind, but a nice useful litle book, I hope - and I'm dying to make a dime from it. So's my publisher, no doubt...

There's another one I'm doing as a joint venture that I expect to launch in November, which, of course, still isn't now.

Thank goodness I do other things as well. It only makes sense...if you spend all your time waiting for the payoff and doing nothing else, you soon discover that artists aren't necessarily the only ones that starve.

I may have narrowed my focus, but I still need to see the big picture.

Make sense??

Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?