Wednesday, September 22, 2004

 

Happy B-day to meeeeee...

Another birthday, come and gone.

Geez, every year, year after year...

Who really wants to keep that score once you've reached 21??

They do keep you on your toes, though. If one comes around and you say, "Whoa!!", it just might be time to look at what you're doing.

Are you doing what you like or what others like you to do? Do you enjoy each or just get through it? If you have kids, when's the last time you did what they wanted to do..and liked it??

Clock's ticking. Enjoy life!


Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments:
Happy Birthday Dan!

I noticed your post's over on Lynn Terry's site and then I found your comment over on her blog - so I thought I would pop on over and wish you a good one.

In a couple of weeks I'm going to start saying that I'm in my early 30's and just leave it at that.. lol
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?