Thursday, September 30, 2004

 

Change IS good!

I finally broke down and got a mailing list manager.

Then, less than a month later, I finally set it up.

Hey...not everything on the Net is fast...

Man, what a relief to say goodbye to my old service, who shall remain nameless...

I can't count the subscribers I DIDN'T get because they "wanted too much information", according to a couple of people who actually took the time to let me know.

I figured what the heck, it was freee...

I had a free autoresponder service too.

And in both cases, I also had lots and lots of tag-along ads. I hated that.

Not to mention the limits they imposed!

Well, I got wise and got what I really needed...a program that does both!!

Better yet, it has a tracking function too.

Being the cheap and suspicious type I am, I asked a busload of people what they thought of it first. People waay ahead of the curve from where I am.

All of them raved about it. Without exception.

And me?? The least tech-savvy guy you could ever meet?

I just set it up for my newsletter and my autoresponders ALONE. No frantic emails to web designer pals, no wailing and gnashing of teeth, whatever that is.

Check it out, look it over, kick the tires. You can even use it for nothing on a trial basis!

If people who should know say it that good and a keyboard klutz like me says it's that good, it must be that good.

Only one way to know for sure...

Link To This Entry| Email This Entry| Del.icio.us | Digg Comments:
Hi!

Fun blog. Nice to read about working at home from the guy's point of view. I'm going to set up a link from my blog (http://sohoman.blogspot.com) to yours, and it'd be cool to get a link back!



MRKH
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?